Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day Twenty-Six: A Cappella

All evening I've been listening to a cappella. This just makes me wish I could be singing in a group on campus. I'm not sure if I would have made it if I had auditioned, but I sort of wish I had, just to know. The groups always seem to have so much fun. There's a lot of camaraderie in the groups, so and you meet so many people of other ages. The groups on campus also sing fun, contemporary songs, not just traditional a cappella songs. The concerts on campus are so fun and energizing. I also just love music and theatre people in general. Most of them are so easy-going and fun people; they're great to be with and you never know when you'll all break out in song. That's one thing I really miss about my high school's musicals. I want to be surrounded by people who will break out in song with me at the drop of the hat. Maybe I'll audition next year.
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment