Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day Forty: Busy Bee

Lately I've had so much going on. At times it's been hard to take a second to just sit and clear my head. Even now as I write this, the blog intended to clear my head at the end of the day and sort out my thoughts, I'm thinking of a million other things, including my geography exam that I have tomorrow. I still need to study more for that, but I think sleep needs to win right now. Sleep has been one thing which is beginning to fall to the wayside. Between rehearsal for Toys Take Over Christmas, swim practice, working and school work, I've been staying up later and later.
I've been trying to make better use of my time. I'll bring multiple things to the library so I can study, undisturbed, for a prolonged period of time. This has really helped me. I find when I'm around other people studying, I'm less likely to get distracted. The nice thing about the library is that there is the Cyber Cafe, so if I'm hungry or need a jolt of caffeine, all I have to do is walk downstairs. For the past few days I've been using that as my study break. I feel like I've been living in the library, but at least I'm getting work done. Instead of spending more time writing this, I'm going to go review some notes for geography.
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment