Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day Thirteen (Almost): An Apology

I'm sorry. I failed myself. I forgot to blog yesterday and this is a day late. I feel bad about this. I set out to write every day. I have no excuse for not posting anything yesterday. I only had ten minutes of class, and I didn't work. I had all the time in the world and I still failed. For that I'm sorry. I should have written during the day.
Last night was a lot of fun.  I wasn't back in my dorm after dinner until very late at night. I met some new people, friends of friends. We hung out in their suites. I'm glad I got to know more people. I've needed to do that for some time now. We watched Power Rangers while drinking coffee, and then moved to another suite and talked about life. It felt so good to be able to sit down with people I had just met and have a nice conversation. I think that's what college is about.
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment