Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day Twenty-Five: Rutgers

Today we had a swim meet at Rutgers. It was my first swim meet ever. I was nervous, but excited. I wasn't quite sure what to expect at first, but it quickly turned into a fun day. I only swam 50s, but some of them were mixed into relays. I didn't realize before just how hard swim races were, but now I have so much more respect for good swimmers. After going to the doctor's yesterday, my breathing was a lot better. I didn't have any issues while I swam, so I was able to do the best I could and just focus on swimming, not on my breathing issues.
There was a long van ride down to New Jersey yesterday. We stayed the night in a hotel before heading to Rutgers. Now we are at our VP's house in NJ. We did some team bonding, including a long game of Twister. Tomorrow we have another long ride ahead of us to get back, so I'm going to go to bed.
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment