Monday, October 20, 2014

Day Thirty: A Reflection

It's been a month now since I started this blog. I can't believe it's already been that long with only one minor hiccup.  It's been hard at times to write. Some days I have nothing to say, others my fingers can't keep up with my brain, but I think that's what's interesting. When I sit down to blog, I think about what has happened in the day. Some days huge events come to mind. Other days are normal, mundane.  This is what I think makes blogging interesting. Each day I need to find something interesting to do so that I have something to write about. It's making me break from habits and get out and try things. This is a fun way of pushing me to have the best college experience I can have. It can be hard at times, but I like the motivation and I like unwinding at the end of my day by writing. It really can be therapeutic.
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment