Friday, October 17, 2014

Day Twenty-Seven: Gilmore Girls

I don't understand why there has to be pressure to go out and party every weekend. I find it nice to just relax with a nice group of people some weekends. I guess I've never been the kind of person to be able to go out every weekend. I like my downtime and I don't see anything wrong with that. Some nights, after a long week, I just want to watch Netflix. In fact, that's what I'll be doing after I finish writing. I will sit down and watch some Gilmore Girls, seeing as it is finally on Netflix! I don't have anything against partying, or those who do party every weekend. I just have never been the kind of person to have the desire to do that. I also don't see why it is viewed as necessary to always go out and be crazy. Maybe I'm just weird.
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment