Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day Thirty-Six: Respect

I feel as if my personal space has been violated. Over the past few weeks someone I live with has been eating some of my food, even after I asked them politely not to. It's been getting on my nerves, but I couldn't stop them. This weekend, I went away for a swim meet. I was hoping I could trust this person not to take advantage of the fact that I was gone for the weekend, and just to leave my stuff alone. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I came back today to find my almonds almost completely gone, half of the protein bars my mom bought me done, and my orange juice had been drunk. I can't believe that someone would be so rude as to do that. They had no respect for my personal space and belongings and they have lost all of my trust and respect. If you can't just leave other people's things alone, especially when they aren't there to defend their space, then you aren't a good, trustworthy person at heart. I'm sorry about the rant, but I'm furious at this unacceptable behavior.
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment