Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day Forty-Six: An Ordinary Day

Nothing really happened today.  It was a typical Wednesday, which involved the same geography and french classes, although my theatre class in the afternoon was cancelled. That allowed me to go to the photo lab and develop my first role of film for the portrait project.  From the looks of the negative, the pictures came out well. I'm very excited about that, and I can't wait for tomorrow to start working on printing them in class. I think it will be interesting to work with these photos, because it's the first project in this class where I've had a person in the picture. I wonder how that will (or if it will) change my approach to or thought process of the printing.  Today I also went to the gym with a friend to get some cardio in before rehearsal.  Sadly, our director got sick in the middle of rehearsal, so that was cut short, but that just means I can go to swim practice (just after I finish my french homework).
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment