Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day Fifty: Stress

Lately things have been stressful. I've been trying to juggle classwork, working, rehearsal and swim. I've never been that great at juggling and it feels like I keep dropping the balls.  I'm trying so hard; I love everything I'm doing, I just don't have as much time as I wish I did. I'm starting to get stressed. To deal with that, I've been working out. When I'm running I can clear my head and stop worrying about everything I have to do. The endorphins rush through my body and it's all peaceful. Today to de-stress, I also did yoga. It was relaxing yoga; I could just focus on my breathing and center myself for the week. I stopped worrying about getting up early to open tomorrow, I stopped stressing about losing my phone this weekend, and I stopped overthinking my quiz tomorrow. My brain was cleared, which is a great way to start a new week.
-Libby Morehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment