Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day One

So this is it. It's the first day of my blog. I've been wanting to do this for a long time; I've been musing it over in my mind, but I never knew what to write about. To be honest I still don't know what to write about. I'm just writing. I'm writing what comes to mind, a stream of consciousness if you will. Being at college, so many people I know have blogs so I thought it was about time I started this, my first true blog. I'm sure I'll do specific blog posts later, but for now, while I get the hang of this, I just want to blog about me, how my day was, what I'm thinking. But I want to write, and I want to write every day. I apologize in advance. I love to write, but I am not a writer. My style may not suite you, it may not suite me, and it's sure to evolve. I'm not humorous, although sometimes I think I am (just ask any of my friends). But this is me, my thoughts, my words, my blog. I think this will be a good way to clear my mind after a long day, to allow for a peaceful night's sleep. I think it'll be a good way to get my thoughts out there, the ones that matter and the ones that don't. It'll be a way to connect and a way to express life and art. This is all I can think of right now. I guess this will have to be a good enough introduction.
-Libby Morehouse

2 comments: